Roll is a simple C++ application for rolling dice. The command format is:
roll [dice]d[sides][+-][modifier] [loop]
The only requirement is the number of sides of the dice. You can see examples of this in the screenshot, but here are some with explanations:
- d8 = Roll an eight sided dice.
- d12+4 = Roll a twelve sided dice and add four to the result.
- 2d8 = Roll two eight sided dice and add the results together.
- d4 7 = Roll a four sided dice. Do this seven times.
- 3d6 4 = Roll three six sided dice and add the results together. Do this four times.
- 4d3-2 5 = Roll four three sided dice and add the results together, then take away three from the result. Do this five times.
Roll is released under the GNU General Public License.