The compressor has been tested on the following sites:
Let me know if you have any problems (that aren't caused by hacks) and I'll do my best to fix them.
v0.12 > v0.13
- Fixed removing HTML comments. Thank you to Beau for providing the bug report and solution.
v0.11 > v0.12
- Thanks to Sam S for these bug fixes:
- RBGA colour values are no longer broken.
- Many font combining rules have been removed, because they would reset font attributes to their defaults.
v0.10 > v0.11
- 'white' is converted to '#fff' if the "Convert long colours names to hex" option is checked. Thanks to JTBrinkmann for suggesting that.
- If all four borders are present (border-top, border-left, etc) and have the same properties, they are converted to the shorter 'border' version. Thanks to JTBrinkmann for suggesting that.
v0.9 > v0.10
- Fixed rgba() values being converted. Thanks to Thomas O'Dea for letting me know about that.
v0.8 > v0.9
- Now possible to link to the output page when the stylesheet is specified via an URL. Thanks to Jens Meiert for this suggestion.
v0.7 > v0.8
- Colours are no longer converted if they are contained in filenames. For example, "url(yellow.gif)" would get turned into "url(#ff0.gif)". Thanks to Laurens Stötzel for this bug report.
- @media types are no longer combined, because this causes problems with Firefox and Opera. Thanks to DreamwinD for this bug report.
- Zeros are removed from decimal em's, for example "0.92em" is turned into ".92em". Thanks to Torkil Johnsen for this suggestion.
v0.6 > v0.7
Thanks to Brandon Prudent for the bug report and suggestion in this version.
- Properties are no longer converted to lowercase, because this can create invalid filenames.
- Spaces are removed after '(' characters and before ')' characters.
v0.5 > v0.6
- Font weights stored as text can be converted to numbers.
- Fixed a bug which killed everything after colons in web links.
- Fixed a bug where non-identical rules were being combined.
- Now released under an open source license.
v0.4 > v0.5
- New name.
- Complete rewrite.
- Improved interface.
- Individual compression methods can be turned on or off.
- Added Stylesheet combining.
- Identical rules can be combined.
- Identical selectors can be combined.
- Started the combine properties feature.
- Overwritten properties can be removed.
- Output can now be black/white or in colour.
- Added an option for easily readable output.
v0.3 > v0.4
- Better accessibility.
- Fixed 'white-space' being wrongly changed to '#fff-space'.
- CSSI can now accept uploaded CSS.
v0.2 > v0.3
- RGB values are now converted to HEX.
- More information displayed after compressing.
v0.1 > v0.2
- The script now compresses files instead of running live.
- Removing comments is improved and faster.
- Property linking.
- Configuration linking.
- Combining properties. (Improving)